Monday, May 16, 2011

Hot Show!

Loring Live is a monthly show at the Loring Theatre in Minneapolis. It's an amazing old movie house that's currently being used for theatre, concerts and all sorts of artistic events. This particular show, that I was lucky to be a part of, was called Tease. It was a mix of musicians, burlesque, aeriel acrobatics and live painting and comedy. They also included an artists bazaar in the lobby. Yet another artistic endeavor that can bring an eclectic community together in this town that was completely impressive. I enjoyed being a part of something like this. The vibe was friendly, sultry and fun. I met some wonderful people. Attendance was really good too and everyone's performance was top notch. On the left is the beautiful Elektra Cuete and performing with me on the right is lovely Jessica Chamberlain. I sang my song Not Quite So High as she danced above me. Perfect, it was so great!! One of the coolest shows I've been a part of for sure. Photos by Ephraim Eusebio. You can see more about the other artists and performers on the Facebook invite.

No comments: